Tom Browns Brasserie - Riverside Restaurant in Nottingham
TABLE BOOKINGS - ⚠️ IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
INSIDE TABLES: Between now and 21st June (unless guidance changes) You can book a table inside the restaurant for 2 households (any size) or Rule of six (up to 6 guests multiple households).
OUTSIDE TABLES: Up to 30 Guests (multiple households) We have made every effort to keep you covered from the elements with Marquees and Covered Pergolas. Also there are several gas & electric heaters to keep you warm! However, please bear in mind you are dining outside, and we cannot control the weather! So please bring warm clothing and even a blanket for those days when there is a chilly breeze. You will obviously be allowed to enter the building to use the toilet facilities (Wear mask)
OUTSIDE DRINKING ONLY TABLES: We can now offer the option to book a 'Drinks Table' - Outside Only - You must CALL TO BOOK , stating Drinks Only!
Things To Note:
- ALL Tables bookings will have a 2 Hour Duration (Unless the you have booked a table for 7.30pm onwards, then you can keep table for the rest of the evening)
- Table Bookings are for DINING ONLY (Although we can now except outside table bookings for Drinking Only - Limited Availability at peak times - Call Venue to book!)
- With limited space, guests will not be able request a specific area to book a table (although we will try our best, we cannot promise tables)
- When you arrive please do not ask to swap tables as we have reduced dining space, and expect to be fully booked (this makes switching tables very difficult)
Covid Safe Rules:
We will continue to be focused on guest safety, and will be implementing all the Governments Covid Rules
- When moving around our premises and visiting the toilet facilities you MUST WEAR A MASK & STAY 2 METRES APART
- There will be multiple Sanitizer stations dotted around the venue, please SANITIZE YOUR HANDS
- If you spot other guests that you know during your visit please do not approach their table to chat, Please remain at your table at all times and do not mix with other tables
We are now taking bookings for inside & outside from 17th May onwards, so feel free to book a table.